Tour Information: King David Tour April 27th - May 7th, 2019
Price Per Person: $2596
(The tour price above is for the land portion of this tour only. This will allow you to shop around for convenient prices for flights. We can get you great prices for flights according to the tour itinerary if you wish to go through us)
This fully guided 10 Nights and 11 Days Holy Land tour includes:
1. Transfers: Meet & assistance on arrival and departure at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport
2. 9 nights Hotel accommodations with porterage at hotels
3. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
4. Transportation: Private air-conditioned modern coach
5. Fully guided touring on all days - All entrance fees are included as per tour itinerary including Caesarea, Kibbutz of Ginosar & the Ancient Jesus Boat museum, baptismal site, Beit She’an, Garden Tomb, and many more amazing holy land sites.
6. A special boat ride sailing on the Sea of Galilee plus a special St. Peters fish lunch at a fine local restaurant in the Galilee.
Price Does Not Include:
1. Round Trip Flight Tickets (We can get you great prices for flights according to the tour itinerary if you wish to go through us)
2. Single Supplement
3. Lunches, Porterage at the Airport,
4. Travel Insurance (mandatory, we will get you the cheapest tour compliant insurance with great coverage)
5. Tips to Guides, Driver and Hotels US$130
7. Personal Expenses.
*Price is subject to change due to fluctuations in airline fare, taxes & surcharges, currency and fuel prices.
CANCELLATION FEE will be according to the Israeli Hotel Association and the airlines.
$200 USD deposit per person (which will be deducted from the final cost of the tour)
3.5% card processing charges if you pay by credit card
Final Payment before 25th February, 2019
Terms & Conditions:
$100 (USD) per person will be charged if cancelled once registered.
$200(USD) per person will be charged if cancelled 60-31 days before departure, plus any applicable supplier's penalties.
100% penalties apply if cancelled 30 days or less before departure.
Passport must be valid for 6 months past return travel date.
Disclaimer: Go To The World Travel, Pastor Sam Dewald, Sam Dewald Ministries and World Healing International act only as agents for the tour members in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, touring, restaurants or any other services in connection with the itinerary. We will exercise reasonable care in making such arrangements. However, we do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity to person and property because of an act of default of any hotel, airline carrier, restaurant, company, or person rendering any of the services included in the tour. The right is reserved to cancel or change itineraries or to substitute comparable service without notice. Right is reserved to decline to accept or retain any tour passengers should such person’s health or general deportment impede the operation of the tour to the detriment of the other tour passengers.
A description of the section goes here.